26 August 2012

School: stress, happiness, & relief.

Blouse: Thrift | Trousers: Thrift | Nude pumps: Go Jane | Clutch : Thrift | Lips: Wet & Wild "Mauve outta Here"

I think this is the first time that majority of my ensemble has been thrifted, even my mom complimented me on my "vintage" look. This was after church and I felt like snapping photos, plus I just got my hair done *flips hair. 22" inch Brazilian in a 1B. I never got hair this long before, and I loose curled it with a curling wand cus it was even longer than what's seen now. I'm thinking about dying the tips or maybe perhaps even an ombre effect. I was so used to the brown hair color, even though it was just only for the duration of summer.

School starts tomorrow! This is my last year of undergrad, and I'm almost done with my pharmacy school application. I take the PCAT in less than a month (pray for me) that's the only thing in the way of my future. I've been studying, reviewing old topics, trying to re-learn and understand concepts and complete practice questions. 

I finally got my apartment, but it's not ready for move-in until this Wednesday. It's such a relief that I found one cus I originally had another two in mind, but those plans fell through/didn't work out so I thought I'd be stuck in my parent's house, commuting. I DID NOT want to do that. Overall, I'm praying for a successful semester, and those going back to school as well, I wish you all the best.
xo Sally Ifeoma

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is Fabulous. Good article rather. Very interesting.I admire the valuable information you offered in your article. Excellent submission very good post.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was delighted to read your comment and I truly appreciate it! I hope you continue to read my future posts. :)

      Sally xo

      Delete