05 June 2013

BET ComicView Showcase

I used to love watching ComicView on BET *cues soundtrack* every week night and I was sad when they discontinued the program. Now I know Kevin Hart tries to host some comedy show of the sort, but it will never be like when Bruce Bruce was the host.
Anyways, I receive emails from the Improv on when big comedians come into town and when I got word that the Houston Improv were hosting the ComicView auditions, I was immediately interested. I want to watch the acts, merely because I love to laugh, and I want to see if these amateurs bring their A game, since it will be quite embarrassing if no one laughs at their jokes.
Blouse: SheInside x Skinnes: Macy's x Watch: Casio x Heels: Zooshoo.com
At first I didn't know what to wear, but I do know the attire to comedy clubs and things alike are usually casual. So I opted for a cute blouse, black skinnys and my nude ankle straps.  Overall, I enjoyed myself and I laughed so hard last night, my cheeks are sore! I managed to snap some quick photos from the night.

17 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love your outfit, it's really cool, specially the blouse! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!I'm checking out your blog now, & yes we can follow each other :)

      xo Sally

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on GFC :)
      I'm also following you on bloglovin (#2)... and and I clicked there on the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show some love. I'd be very happy if you follow me back :)
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    3. Thank you doll, I most certainly will and take care :)

      Delete
  2. Oh your blog is lovely! And your style is fly! I want your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by sweetie! I have a review on these shoes a few posts back, check it out here

      Delete
  3. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the consideration, I'm checking it out right now!

      Delete
  4. love the lipstick!
    great post!

    Kate xoxoxox

    http://www.fashioncommu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful smile!! Cute outfits. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! & Thing is, I HATE smiling, lol.

      Delete
    2. But it's so lovely,lol! I hate force smiling my sister does the perfect force smile,lol.

      Delete
  6. I adore that top! :)

    www.fashionbydoobee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete