29 May 2013

Summer hairstyle: Asymmetrical bob.

The asymmetrical bob is the ideal hairstyle for the summer, a hairstyle that I've always wanted to try but I was scared that my chubby cheeks wouldn't fit the match. Now that I'm experimenting with hairstyles and taking a leap from my usual "long hair, don't care" wear, I've finally decided to create a U-Part wig hair bob; it's getting too hot in Texas and the heat is disrespectful. I've grabbed inspirations from Keri Hilson and Taraji P. Henson along with YouTube.



I need to learn how to do my own hair, especially since I am going to enter professional school, and won't have the time to travel back home for my mother to fix my hair. Plus, I'm thinking of going natural. I won't do the whole big chop shebang, but simply just grow my perm ends out so I can wean myself from it. I'm excited for my little "project" as I like to call it.

1 comment: